Me: Megan and I used to stay in that room when we were little
Tye (Astounded): You were little?!?
Me: Yup, I was little like you.
Tye: You were little like me!! You were three like me??!
Me: Yes, i was little like you. Then I grew into a grownup.
Tye: (jaw dropped)
James while reading a book about T-Rex
James: Do you know how the dinosaurs died?
Me: Well there are lots of ideas and they think they know, but the don't know for sure.
James: I know how the dinosaurs died
Me: you do? Great, I'd like to know
James: The dinosaurs were on the Earth (making a hand like a fist) and then this giant meat-eater came down (another fist approaching) and it crashed into the dinosaurs and exploded!
Me: do you mean a meteor?
James: no a meat-eater
Me: oh. I see. Was there blood everywhere?
James: no, the dinosaurs died. (give me the "Duh" look)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.